Manic Monday Blog Feature

Zomb
Site | Etsy | Facebook | Blog | Twitter

Hands down one of my favorite Etsy shops of all time. Zomb has been on my favorites list for a long, long time, so it's high time I share the joy with you... and how can you not be joyful looking at this stuff?

Obviously her amazing monster pouches are the biggest draw in the shop, and it's obvious why. They're simple, creative, and awesomely cute.

But if you don't spend enough time looking around the shop to also see the gorgeous t-shirts and cute buttons, you're doing yourself a disservice. There's much more than just pretty monsters to be found in Zomb's shop!

Comments

  1. Great feature! Zomb's designs are super cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice blog! Would you consider writing a guest post for the DEW labs blog? I am just trying to get fellow members' impression on the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! Just let me know what you need :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment