Manic Monday Feature

Vegkat Au Courant Crochet
Etsy | Blog | Facebook

Like cute? Cozy? Crochet? I've definitely got the shop for you! If you're looking for a great place to find nicely-priced handmade crochet goods, Vegkat's shop has the goods.

There are wearables, gift-y items like the adorable iPod cover above, and beautiful stuff for kids. Naturally I get a little side-tracked by things like this gorgeous scarf that I would get for myself. lol Vegkat picks gorgeous colors, and I think it's a safe bet to say you can find a little something for everybody.

And don't pretend this isn't one of the cutest things you've ever seen - because it is.

Comments

  1. Such cute items! I'm totally loving that iPod case. Great color combination and the flower is a great little feminine touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't her work just lovely? It makes me want to learn how to crochet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment