Out with the Old

I've been planning lots of shiny new things to put in my Etsy shop, so I'm going to be adding even MORE items to the Clearance Section. That's going to include prints that are being retired. Some of them will be gone permanently and won't ever come back, some will just be on hiatus for six months or so while I rework them. If there are additional pieces that go along with the print (buttons, etc.) those will go on sale too!

You can keep an eye on my Twitter account for updates on which prints and other pieces are going up for sale and/or being retired.

So if you've had your eye on something special, now is the time to head over to the shop and see if it's on sale. I'll be adding more and more things over the next month or so in honor of the fact that, let's face it, we all need some gifts to give on the cheap over the holiday season :)

Comments