Manic Monday Blog Post

I'm so sorry I missed last week! Afraid time just got away from me :) Also, please note that I'm looking for more folks to feature, so if you're interested? Just reply to this with your link (or links - blog, twitter, shop, etc.) here and say so!

Anna of Freaky Keen
Etsy | Blog

Any blog that gives such great recs for other craft sites and tips is tops in my book to begin with, but add to that a shop filled with cute, crazy, unusual items, and I'm in love.

I love Etsy shops that showcase a massive variety, and despite having only 26 items listed total, Anna's shop does exactly that. There's jewelry, binder clips, cute fuzzies, and lots more. It's the kind of place where you never know just what you're going to see next - and I couldn't ask for more!

Comments

  1. hello,

    I just awarded you with the 'Kreativ blogger' award! Pick it up here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment