Manic Monday Blog Feature

Since so far no one has applied for the open slots on the feature... I'm picking!

Two Trick Pony
Site | Etsy | Facebook | Laurie's Twitter | Carrie's Twitter

If you like design, you'll love these ladies. I promise. I can't remember how I originally stumbled across their Etsy shop, but it was love at first sight. They produce absolutely amazing, absolutely green (all made from 100% recycled products!) stationary and invitations.

It was difficult picking which pieces to focus on and share here because there's frankly not a loser in the bunch. Everything is simply stunning. Every design is unique, fun and displays a cool retro sensibility that I frankly can't resist. Head over and get yourself some cards that will most definitely be displayed with pride!

Comments

Post a Comment