Vanishing Texas photo series


We're on a kick of visiting old, abandoned places and photographing them. This, apart from photographing cemeteries, is one of my absolute favorite things. And yet somehow this is the first time I've really worked to get good, artistic shots with the idea of selling prints. I know, I'm slow. But I'm finally doing it, and putting them up for sale both at Etsy and DeviantArt.

If you have any opinions about which shot I should list next, I would love your feedback! You can see what we took here and here. Don't forget, through the month of September, I'm only listing shiny NEW stuff when I sell some old, so check out my Clearance Sale and get it while the getting's good!

Comments

  1. Omg! I love taking pictures of places like that too! I live right across the street for a cemetary!

    Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Texas has a lot of photographic sites like that. When I'm driving down our country roads, I often wish I had my camera with me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Still figuring out my camera..sheesh.
    Love the new banner by the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment