Recent Design Work

It's been awhile since I showed off my design work, so here are my two most recently completed flyers. The first is for an almost annual event from Student Health Services - Lunch & Learn. I kept it simple, and each poster features a different color scheme and a different lunchbox. This is the only one that has been approved so far. Click on it to see a larger version of the picture since it's hard to see the background otherwise.




The second is a more in your face flyer for Domestic Violence Week. I'm really, really proud of this one, and I'm so happy that Project [REV] let me be so creative with it. It's bright, it's eye catching (I have the posters sitting in the office, and people keep sticking their heads in to see what it is), and... well, I'm full of myself, maybe, but I'm thrilled with it.

Comments

  1. Love the lunch and learn...Perfect graphics....
    We like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm awfully fond if it myself :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment