Clearance Sale Thoughts

Things are still running my Clearance Sale, and I'd love some thoughts from those of you who have done it before. This is my very first sale ever. What have you done to promote your sale and/or to make it appealing to buyers? Obviously the prices are slashed as much as they can be on everything to start with. What might sweeten the pot? I want to get some of this old stuff gone so I can start filling the shop up with more new stuff!

I am upholding my promise to list one new item every time somebody buys one of the clearance items all through the month of September!

Comments

  1. Hmmm honestly, this is something I've been trying to figure out myself! It seems like often times a discount isn't enough incentive alone. You could do a special promotion where everyone who buys during a specified period of time will get automatically entered to win something? Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... good thought! Might have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment