Blog Redesign

It all started out as wanting to add the link bar from Haptree's tutorial (which is great, btw), and ended up with me persuading my boyfriend to help me redo the whole blog. Luckily he's a bit more focused and a lot more patient than me when it comes to screwing with the code over and over until it's right. I want it to work RIGHTNOW.

So I made a header, and he helped me get the layout tweaked, and now... I feel unique! I'm not a stock template anymore. Ooooo. I may actually take this layout and apply it to my about me-style blog as well with different colors. But first I'll just enjoy this for awhile. It's my first time ever editing a blog layout, so it's kinda spiffy!

Comments

  1. It looks fab! He should come over and help me with mine now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should tell him to start doing blog redesigns on the side. hehe I would think I had the hang of it, had everything... and then I'd be bugging him yet again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment