Manic Monday Feature

Burning Moon
Etsy | Twitter | Blog

Burning Moon starts off with a wonderful blog that does great features on other artists. I've seen so many new, beautiful things there that it's wonderful. Then there's other great art and crafty entries (I especially recommend the article on tips for selling on Etsy).

If that's not enough, you can move on to a wonderful shop filled with unique items. I love it all, but there are especially some geeky, fun fannish items that make me smile. There's color, variety, and a host of really wonderful things to look at, so spend some time and go through it all. It's time well spent!

Comments

  1. Cool! I'll have to go and check out that article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - I love a good bit of random!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment