Manic Monday Feature

Tali Schiffer
Etsy Shop | Blog


First, there's the blog, Imperfectly Perfect, a nice collection of random and focused with plenty of humor and good recs both for art and artists and even music. I love a blog that makes me really feel like I'm getting to know the writer, and hers does that beautifully.

Then there's the lively, beautiful photography of everything from nature to people to pets to beach scenes. There's a gorgeous variety of color and theme that makes it hard not to go through every page just to see what you might find.

Comments

  1. Tali is a sweetheart! Love her blog and I need to spend some time in her shop now that you've brought these wonderful images to our attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I had no idea there were readers out there that enjoyed reading my blog... I am blushing now!
    Thank you very much for this great feature!!
    xo
    Tali

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gas station photo she has in her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite posts of yours! I'm off to check it all out! Thanks, Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment