Manic Monday Feature

Time once again for the Manic Monday feature! And today I'm actually getting it out in the morning! Ooooo.

Erin of Serendipity Soap Works
Blog | Etsy Shop

I would like to start by saying that just looking at all of this yummy soap this morning makes me want to shower - and I'm already clean. Honest! But how could you not want to smell like coffee or have some sugar kisses lip balm?

I had trouble deciding which pictures to use because, frankly, it all looks yummy. I'm always drawn to the look of hand-made soap, and she does an absolutely brilliant job adding props and such to make it even more beautiful. Then there's the lip balms that all sound absolutely delicious (I'm a chapstick fiend anyway - you will literally never find me without it).


Add to that a blog with great posts not just about the shop and new products but some good general tips and thoughts, and she's got a brilliant package put together. Be sure to stop by and let her know that she's doing great work!

Comments

  1. Hi I saw your forum post about being featured next week,I would love to be considered you can find my shop at burningmoon.etsy.com

    I also have some other links I would like linked if I get featured: http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/
    Http://twitter.com/Burningmoonprod

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I would love to try her coffee soap! Now that's a way to wake up in the morning! :D

    I'd love to be featured as well... emailing you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love good soap. In fact, I can't stand commercial soaps anymore. Why should I with wonderful handmade soaps like these! Thanks for sharing!

    http://juliemagerssoulen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet that Coffee soap smells heavenly! Oh u feature artisans here too? Well, that's great. If interested, I also have an etsy shop http://goldenflowercreation.etsy.com. You rawk!

    @MaricrisG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment