Manic Monday feature

As you can tell from how late this is, it truly was a manic Monday! But here is my feature artist for the week:

Vicki
Etsy Shop | Artfire Shop | Blog

This week, we have a fine artist, crafter, and just plain generally awesome chick - Vicki from Ravena Relics. A woman after my own art, you find a host of fun and unusual items on her Etsy shop with still more available through Artfire. Then there's an entertaining, personal blog that's about getting to know her and sharing the creative process and not just advertising.

All in all? It adds up to a lot of love from me and a lot of really unque and wonderful art that you should check out *right now* if you haven't already.

Comments

  1. "A woman after my own art" - I love that! ...Thanks so much for noticing me... (in an Eeyore tone! lol!)
    Beth, thanks so much... I totally enjoy your upbeat personality and your infectious energy!
    I am a fan of yours, as well... One of my favorites is "Helping Hands"... you seem to see beyond the visual and know how to translate and portray it visually, which is the sign of a true artist.
    I am tickled that I am on your blog (and really enjoy the fact you put me in your "Manic Monday" feature ... Thanks again and BIG hugs to you and anyone who needs them :). -Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And the hugs are definitely welcome as today shapes up to be a week just as crazy as the last one! rofl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment