Fixes & Tags

A big yay factor to the fact that Twitter seems to be working... at least for now. lol

And... I've been tagged by The Lost Earring!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.

1) I don't like sea food, but I love sushi. Yep, makes no sense to me either.
2) I started crafting with my grandma and mom as a kid, and I never stopped loving it.
3) I originally went to college to be a computer science major (did it for two years), then decided I'd go postal if I didn't find something more creative.
4) I have an obsession with grunge fonts. I would use them on everything if I could justify it.
5) I also like obnoxiously bright colors like lime green. Still haven't convinced my guy to let me paint a room that color... but I will.
6) My iPod has everything from New Kids on the Block to Rob Zombie on it.

Now, I'm a rule breaker (apparently), so I actually repeated these from my 1 Logo a Day blog since I'd done something similar there... and I'm not tagging. What I want is for all of you who sat through this to do it and let me know when you do because, darn it, it's fun!

Comments

  1. I'll pretend I didn't read it then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking the rules is alright with me Wilde :) Nice of you to suggest doing this, without the invasive "tagging" part, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment