Productive Week

Finally finishing off a couple projects at work that I've been working on for awhile. Some still aren't done, and these aren't yet fully approved... but they're handed off awaiting approval, so I'm hopeful.
First off we have the Cultural Connections Conference postcard. My only guidelines were that it represent the global theme, be bright and colorful and have a good range of ethnicities represented in the photo. My boss was lovely enough to take the photo, and it turned out wonderfully!





Secondly there's the Maroon & White Block Party flyer. Again, not a lot of direction, so I got to really have fun. Initially my idea for this was more cute and fluffy... but then I looked at one of my thumbnails and decided to go a totally different direction. And started right on over. lol But I'm glad I did since I'm much happier with it now.

Comments

  1. Hey Texas neighbor! Love your designs and your blog, I see I have some reading to do!

    xoxo

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you clever thing! They're both so different yet both so perfect! Thank you for stoppin by and leaving me wellness vibes...It means a lot to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! Getting well is hard, so the more folks you have on your side the better :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second poster! Especially the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I had fun making it a little trippy... took me forever to figure out what I was gonna do with it. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment