New Shop & First Pics


The light box is going to be a learning experience, I can tell already. lol Indoor lighting is definitely not my strong suit. To start, I think I need brighter bulbs for the lamps we're using. Then there's the fact that I'm still learning to use alternate backgrounds (y'know, not just flat, boring white). Lots to learn, but I'll get there.

For those who have been waiting with baited breath, the pictures here are the first ones we've done in the light box and also the first of products from our new shop! Yay! Power Ups is officially up and running! And, yes, we will definitely have more than just Pac Man eventually, but it was a good, basic placef or us to start our journey with learning to manipulate the clay. I'd love to know what you guys think of the stuff and of the new shots since it may influence how we do it down the line :)

Comments

  1. YAY! The light box is a blessing and a demon,
    just keep messing with it and your white balance on your camera. The tungsten setting seems to work best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we're definitely in the experimentation phase. The beauty is that we can always change out and upgrade pictures as we get better at it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment