Manic Monday Feature



Krystyna81

It's a fine art kind of week for the Manic Monday feature because Krystyna does absolutely beautiful figure studies. Some are simple black and white pieces while others absolutely explode with color. Not *all* are figure studies, of course, those just happen to be some of my favorites. Just looking at her work makes you want to pick up some charcoal and make your friends sit still for awhile so that you can try to capture the same sort of life and beauty.

The pieces don't come cheap, and they honestly shouldn't. Original works like this deserve a place of honor in somebody's home, and I hope that eventually every single one finds it!

Manic Monday features are scheduled through August 17th, so if you'd like to be featured in the future, please just let me know! Reply with your shop, blog, whatever you want linked :)

Comments

  1. You are so talented. Maybe be your calling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I absolutely love the birds. Yes, this brought back memories of the drawing course I took a few years back. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love figure works like this! Truly a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is nice work on the first one. I am a figure model, so I see a *lot* of figure art. She has a talent for it. Nice lighting, and capturing of the mood and the anatomy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment