Manic Monday Feature

It's time for the first ever weekly Manic Monday feature. I figure Monday's a painful day, and we all need something to look forward to - myself included!

Featured Artist: Dongedy
Blog | Etsy Shop

I'm a fan of unique. A BIG fan of unique. And Dongedy hits all the right buttons on that score.
She is a French photographer with a penchant for fascinating images done using minis that cover everything from surreal to sweet. The colors are bright an unusual and the images are endlessly fascinating. Do NOT miss checking out both her blog and shop linked above. I promise that you won't be disappointed for a second.












Comments

  1. Love the picture, Thanks for dharing them! Off to see her shop!
    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics. She is very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photographer feature! I had not heard of this artist. Thanks for sharing her wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment