Coming Soon...

We did fun things today including making a light box, which I've wanted to do for a long while (expect new shots in my shop before too long, I'm sure). We also got a start on making things for the geeky shop we (we being my boyfriend and I) will be opening together soon. It's super cute so far, and I'm pretty thrilled. Add to that the new jewelry I'll be making with the stuff from Michaels yesterday and it has been an awesomely crafty weekend! I wish I could stay home and play with it all tomorrow, but work beckons. Silly Mondays! But look for a new Manic Monday feature tomorrow to take the edge off ;)

Comments

  1. I would love to see that light box you've made :)
    Post a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely will be - probably tonight if I'm able to squeeze it in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to see it too!! yay for crafty weekends :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment