Photos

Home sick and feeling awful today, but I did take some time to redo some photos, especially on my jewelry, in my Etsy shop. In addition, I listed two new photos yesterday - here and here, plus relisted a bunch of other stuff. Took some magnet photos as well, and I'll try to get those up in a bit. I'll let you guys know when I do. Yeah, I'm sure you're absolutely thrilled by the very idea ;)

I should have my Michael Jackson tribute thing-y done by later today. I got most of it done last night, just haven't added the glitter. heh It's going to be a painting with the obvious extra cool addition of some glitter.

Comments

  1. Awww, sorry your home sick. Your new buttons are AWESOME!!! I hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Drinking tea and hoping it helps. At least I'm getting little bursts of things done. Definitely makes me feel less useless :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment