Do you Google Yourself?

I definitely do Google searches for my name and, more often, my username on Etsy. I've found several blog features and such that I never would have known about otherwise. More often than not, it's a mention of the Barbie Murders -


Anybody else get all dorky and go searching for their own stuff out in the virtual world?

NOTE: Today I found a blog featuring my Columbia Button here. Nifty! And two blog entries in German that I can't even read here and here! Also, a blog entry on Barbie Murders here. Now a Spanish entry I can't read here! lol And this one in... is it Spanish as well?... here.

Comments

  1. Always! It is def a great way to see who is checking you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to do that at work and see who would get the most hits... it is pretty funny the things you find, and the people who have the same name too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment