Manic Monday Feature

April of Enchanted Dandelions
Blog | Etsy | Twitter

Most of you who know me know that I don't have kids. And yet, somehow, I still end up getting completely sucked in by cute kid stuff. It's so bright, so cheerful, so FUN. So everything that grown up stuff often isn't.

So now you'll have a pretty good idea of why I love April. She blogs about her life, her (super adorable) kids, her products, giveaways... you get the idea. GOOD stuff. To get the up-to-the minute news, you can also add her Twitter and get a little more of the action.

Then you pop over to her Etsy show and are hit by the inevitable awww moment. Or at least I was. I've said before and will say again that picking favorites be it pictures or items in any shop is hard for me. I tend to fall in love with a lot of things along the way, and that was definitely true at Enchanted Dandelions. The sushi cloth roll is one of my favorite Etsy items ever, I'll be honest, and I'm just waiting for the right person to spring it on as a gift. hehe From kids (burp clothes, blankets, and more) to moms (I may not be a mom, but the flax seed headache pack still sounds awesome), there's a little bit of everything, and it's all cute!

Comments

  1. Wow, thank you so much!!

    If you (or your readers) wanted to order any of my flaxseed hot/cold packs, mention this blog feature, and I'll take 10% off. Just wait for a revised invoice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! Thank you, April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a mom either but I totally love her shop! That sushi roll is just about one of the most creative, cutest things I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment